Latest Articles and News
- From Passive Viewing to Active Learning: Simple Techniques for Applying Active Learning Strategies t...
- Student Motivation: It’s More Complicated Than We Think
- Making Academic Advising an Institutional Priority
- Learner-Centered Teaching: Good Places to Begin
- Engaging Students: Friendly but Not Their Friend
Managing Instructor Presence in the Online Classroom
“Online instructors need to be intentional about creating what’s been termed as “evidence of engagement” — a sense of presence in their courses that ensures students know that you are actively leading their educational experience.” Read More